Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You Can't Buy Me Love!

But... You can sure the hell try!

Precious Restless... I freakin love you!!!  ( In a very non creepy sorta way)

So... I'M on the marketplace, AGAIN... and BEHOLD!  I found the cutest outfit ever!

Okay so it's not your normal everyday outfit...  I could definitely officiate weddings in this little get up, right?...

I mean... Bein the BOSS and all...

Oh well...

I saw this and just couldn't resist the urge to buy it.

The only draw back to the outfit was the shoes.  The heels made me look as though I had "cankles".

I'M still new to photoshop, so I'M not the greatest with the luiquify tool to fix them.  I'll get better!

Jasey...  I think I need an intervention.

Anywho...  Heres the ensemble DEETZ

Shape~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Mesh Avatar
Skin~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Base Skin in Alabaster
Outfit + shoes~ Precious Restless~ You Can't Buy Me Love
Hair~ Truth~ Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment