Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SL Names Meme



So... As usual...  I'm a bit late with Meme Monday but here goes...

Monday's Meme was all about SL Names.

Enjoy  :)


1.  What's your SL Name?   Winter Tenenbaum

2.  What made you choose this name?  Since Winter is my favorite season (Christmas to be exact, and no NOT for the gifts), I thought something "Wintery" would fit me just right.  I was trying to go for the name "Christmas Snow" (After Chrissy from Three's Company)  If you remember at all her whole name was "Christmas Snow", and she by far was my favorite character on the show.  A Ditz just like me at times...  Well... Any of you know how hard it is to grab the last name "Snow" in SL.  I mean... It was available, however... Everytime I would pick "Christmas" as a first name... The last name "Snow" would never come up.  Nothing even related to "Snow" or "Christmas" would come up for a last name.  Hence... Winter Tenenbaum was born!

3.  What is your SL nickname, or what do most ppl call you?  Most ppl just call me Winter, or Mrs. Winter.

4.  What is your SL display name?  Winter

5.  Do you like your SL name?  I LOVE IT!

6.  If you could change your SL name, what would it be?  I do not believe I would want to change it.

7.  What is the craziest/funniest SL name you have ever seen?  I did see someone who named himself "LongDuckDong"  I'm sure he was imbellishing just a bit... :)

8.  What is the coolest/Best name you have ever seen in SL?  Im gonna have to go with Jasey's answer on this one.  I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Charlie Sheen!  I swear to ya... Charlie Sheen!  We married Charlie and his lovely Bride Nicoletta last Spring.  Direct Quote from Charlie Sheen (and yes I have the NC to prove it)  " I LOVE EVER AFTER WEDDINGS!"  Oh and uh... "WINNING!"


Creds:

Shape ~ Deviant Style ~ Nevina
Skin ~ Essences ~ Beach in Ginger
Hair~ Truth ~ Marisol in Auburn
Eyes ~ Redgrave ~ Mountains
Eyeshadow ~ Shakeup
Lipstick ~ Essences Lipstick in pale pink
Lashes~ Hush


Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

1 comment:

  1. OMG I totally love Three's Company, best show ever made and her name was just brilliant. One of my fav characters for sure.

    ReplyDelete