Sunday, April 14, 2013

Feeling a little Retro today...



Im feeling a bit Retro today after visiting Collabor88.

The theme for this round is Kitch!  Alot of nice Kitchy things to score this time around.

If you have not already made it over to Collabor88... YOU SHOULD!

None of what I am wearing is from Collabor88, sadly.

But... No fear... I will post pics today of my "Kitchy" finds from there.

Just being at Collabor88 put me in the mood to do a pic like this.

So I summoned my "Man Whore", Extremely Noble to hop online and take a pic with me.

Being the awesome "Man Whore" he is... He rushed right online to help me.

Here are the outfit DEETZ...

Winter's Outfit:

Shape ~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar
Skin ~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Base Skin in Alabaster
Hair ` Artilleri ~ Sabina ~  in Blondie
Top ~ Artilleri ~ Marcy Top in Yellow
Shorts ~ Artilleri ~  Johanna High waisted Shorts in Dark Blue
Bare Feet ~ GOS Bare Feet

Noble's Outfit:

Shape and Skin ~ LOGO ~ Ethan
Shorts ~ Meli Amako ~ Full Perm Rigged Mesh Mens Slim Fit Britpop Summer Shorts
Shirt ~ Artilleri ~ Nicke in Hawaiian Shirt in Blue


Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment