Saturday, April 6, 2013

Vampy part 2



These are not the best of pics but I wanted to post and give a review anyway.

This entire outfit is made by Precious Restless and was purchased on the marketplace for 850 L's total (including hair).

I had seen this several times on the marketplace and thought about doing a review each time I took a glance.

This is a very sexy, and seductive ALL lace Lingerie set.  It's versatile in the sense that it can be used for a Couture type of picture, or a Gothic, or just feeling really naughty.

The shoes with this outfit worked great straight out the box, and as you can see, are very alluring.

The hair does need a bit of sizing to fit right, but once you figure it out...  It looks amazing.

The only thing I did not like about this outfit was the prim that covers my "NoNo region"...  It's supposed to be something like a sheer cover-up for that area but I feel it's a bit too dark for the lighter shades of skin.

Other than that, this outfit is pretty freakin great!

Anywho...

Have a lovely night, ladies...

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum


No comments:

Post a Comment