Monday, April 29, 2013

Winter's Day Out!



So... I stumbled upon this sim while reading Strawberry Singh's Blog.  What an amazing place to visit.  The setting reminds me of a town square village in France.  Absolutely gorgeous!

The sim is called Basilique.  If you have the chance and some free time...  Please pay the sim a visit.  There is a Members only area to the sim which is stunning.  A great deal of nice atmosphere and ambiance for those of us who like to take pictures of our lovely selves along the grid.

You can also get a free pass for the members only area simply by contacting any member of the Basilique Team Staff, as well as a guided tour of the sim.


and now....

Let's talk about this gorgeous outfit I am wearing...

The dress is by Cold Logic.

Originally, I was not too impressed with Cold Logic when she first began creating mesh.  However... As you can see...  She has gotten much better with her mesh outfits.

The dress looks stunning!  

I usually tend to stay away from the low cut neck lines because they tend to look a bit dodgy.  Especially if you have larger breasts.

The neckline on this dress is perfect!  I played with a few different sizes for my" buppies", but if I'm not wearing my Lola's...  I'll stick with the average sized bust line.

The textures on the dress and belt are flawless.

You do get three belt color options with this dress.

Included in the package is a Lagoon (Turquoise Colored Belt), a Black Belt, and a Yellow Belt.

Then... There is the hair!  OMG!  I just love the bouffant style!

I have tried on other bouffant styles in SecondLife, but I love this one!

The other's I have tried on just seemed to take over my face, and all you could notice was the hair.  Was very distracting.

The hair is from Lelutka and comes in a variety of colors including the fades that some of us women in SecondLife just love.

Here's the outfit DEETZ...

Shape ~ PixelDolliez ~ Autumn
Skin ~ [PXL] ~ Linda with Red Gloss Lips
Eye Lashes ~ Hush ~ Lush Lashes
Eye Makeup ~ [PXL] Linda ~ Aqua Eye Shadow
Dress with Belt ~ Cold Logic ~ Singer in Lagoon
Hair ~ Lelutka ~ Bouffant in BlondeFun ( Hairbase, and Tiara included)
Eyes ~ Aphotic Gloom ~ Clarus
Mesh Hands ~ Slink ~ Elegant
Mesh Feet ~ Slink
Heels ~ Slink ~ Vintage White Pumps

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum





No comments:

Post a Comment