Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello Titty Tuesday!



So, it's Hello Titty Tuesday... And, while I was out shopping about I ran into this Lingerie piece.

I really do love all the new clothes that are coming out for us bustier women.

It seems that all of our pleas to all those fantastic creators along the grid are starting to be heard.

I cannot wait till next week to see what new and exciting outfits come out again!

The Lingerie I am wearing in this picture was purchased at Blackalce for 498 L's W/ Appliers.

The appliers do not come standard with this piece... So...  be sure to buy the tango applier in the Blacklace main store for this ensemble if your are of the bustier variety as I am.


Here are the outfit DEETZ...

Shape~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar
Skin~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Base Skin in Alabaster
Lingerie~ Blacklace ~ Tender Caress White Sheer Lace Cincher Set w/ Tango Applier
Boobies!~ Lola Tango's
Hair~ Truth ~ Soliel ~ Light Blondes

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum



No comments:

Post a Comment