Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why Do I Blog Meme...





Why do I blog?...

1.  How long have you been blogging:  I have been blogging for years but have only blogged for anything SL related for about a year now.

2.  Why did you start blogging:  I started blogging after I wrote a funny "Day in the life"  and it was a hit amongst all my friends on Myspace.  OMG!  Soooo long ago... Anyone use Myspace anymore?...

3.  How many times a week do you post an entry:  I atleast try to get two posts in a week.  Sometimes I am able to get one for every day of the week, depending on my RL schedule.  I live a hectic life with a hectic family of 8, so sometimes the blogging just has to wait.

4.  How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis:  I read about 6 blogs on a regular basis.  Mostly SL fashion related.  One blog belongs to a RL friend, and I like to read to catch up in the daily, dailies of her life.

5.  Do you comment on other people's blogs:  Yes I do.

6.  Do you keep track of how many visitors you have:  Yes I do.  I kinda like to know how many ppl visit my blog on the daily.  It amazes me how many ppl out there who actually give a crap what I have to say.

7.  Did you ever regret a post that you wrote:  Not in the least.  If it's on my mind... And, I feel like I need to share or vent...  You better believe I will do so, without looking back.  

8.  Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blogs:  I hope so!  

9.  Do you blog under your real name:  No I do not.

10.  Are there topics that you would never blog about:  There are (believe it or not), "grey" areas that I will not press upon out of respect to some people.

11.  What is the theme/topic of your blog/blogs:  This particular blog is about anything and everything related to SL, and SL fashion.  My other blog: Confessions of  an SL Wedding Planner, is more like my diary I like to keep regarding anything SL Wedding related.  All the best Wedding attire, or decor creators...  As well as just the good, bad, and the ugly of weddings in SL.  

12.  Do you have more than one blog?  If so, why:  I do have more than one blog.  Both are SL related.  I did have another blog a long time ago on Myspace that was more like a funny diary I kept of me, my life, my kids, etc...

13.  What have you found to be the benefits of blogging:  I like that blogging is a great way for me to express myself, and show off my creative side.

14.  Why do you continue to blog:  Because I absolutely LOVE it!  Especially all the SHOPPING I get to do for these blogs.

So there ya have it...

Why do you blog???

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum



2 comments: