Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ooh LaLa!



I just LOVE the classic, Vintage Lingerie look.

This look is brought to you by... Ooh LaLa!   

At first I was not a huge fan of Ooh LaLa until I started to try on her vintage collection.

I just love how sexy, and alluring this Lingerie I am wearing makes me feel.

Wish I looked this good IRL, let me tell ya!

The best part...  Ooh LaLa's entire collection of lingerie comes with Tango Appliers!

I hate nothing more than walking into a store and find that I totally love an outfit, but.... No Tango appliers...

I know you all must be sick of hearing me sing the praises of Tango Appliers... But... Let me tell ya....

I was skeptic at first about the fact that I would LOVE my new Bigguns!

Jasey even tried to warn me that I would love em.

NOPE!  I did not believe her a bit.

Jasey was right on the money...  I LOVE my titties!

My avie was perfct before my new "Boob Job"... Only downside was that I could not wear any tatoo layers with it to enhance my boobies.

It was kinda a bummer, but I didn't mind the sacrifice, because I LOVE my shape and skin.

But, with Lola Tangos...  I think I have enhanced my avies looks and I get great compliments on my face, shape, and yes... My TIG OLE BITTIES!

This Lingerie set is one of the best crafted Lingerie set I have worn so far (and believe me... I have worn alot with and without Tango Appliers)

Most of the time I have to edit the bra top to look right.  Not so with this beauty.

The way you see it on my avie... Is the way it wears straight out the box.

Here's the outfit DEETZ...

Shape~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar
Skin ~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Base Skin in Alabaster
Lingerie ~ Ooh LaLa Betty Body Suit in Cream
Hair ~ Truth ~ Sassy2 ~ Light Blondes
Feet~ GOS Bare Feet

Till Next Time.

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment