Sunday, April 7, 2013

He Loves Me... He Loves Me Not...

Nah... He Loves Me!  Or, at least he better!

I decided to do a lil something sweet, sexy, and fun today.

I have had this pose in my inventory for a few months now, and just never got around to making a picture with it.

The pose is called " Love me, Love me not"  By Aphrodite shop.

It even comes with a cute little petal that you can wear as if you are really plucking petals off the daisy.

Check out the store for more poses including this one.  You will not be disappointied with her selections.

She also makes Cakes, and tables, and a whole bunch of other really fun stuff to play with.

The Lingerie I am wearing is the Carla Lingerie set in white with Tango appliers.   I purchased these off the marketplace for 120 L's

The Lingerie in itself is very nicely created.  You cannot see from this pic as I am not standing, but it really is a pretty set and comes in a variety of different colors.

The hair I am wearing is from Truth and it's called " Tammy ".  I also purchased the hair off the marketplace for 250 L's

My shoes are from Maitreya bought in world at her main store for 875 L's.

I get a lot of people asking me where I got my shape and skin.

The shape and skin I am wearing is from LOGO.  It's called  LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar.

This is by far the BEST skin and shape I have seen in SL.

The shape and skin come with a great deal of options that you can switch and change all from wearing one hud.

You can change the entire look of you face even with the options given.  It's an amazing product!

This shape and skin does come with a hefty price tag at 3000 L's but believe me ladies... It's well worth it.

Look wise... It hits all the marks for me.  The only drawback I have with this avie, is that about half the time I try to edit  something, I crash.

NOT FUN!

I always have to remember to remove the Mesh head before I edit anything.

I am wearing Lola Tango's and I do really love them!  They are well worth the 1750 L's paid for them.

Only drawback for the Lolas... is there is not enough clothing out there to " dress em up" .

As these boobies are quickly becoming popular... I'm sure there are a gaggle of creators hoping to hop on the Tango Train soon!

So there you have it for now ladies...  My head to toe look for the moment.

Enjoy Ladies, and Happy Shoppin!

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment