Sunday, April 28, 2013

Winter's New Look





Here's my new look.  I have been running all over the grid trying to find something new for my look.  Don't get me wrong...  I love my LOGO Mesh Avatar... But...  I build so much, and to be honest with you, it's a pain in the arse to continuously remember to take off the mesh head whenever I try to edit, or build anything. 

Crashing is no fun!  Especially with inventory like mine.  I seem to lose inventory each time I crash.

So...  I made the painful decision to move on from my LOGO Mesh Avatar, and go back to the traditional  NON MESH avatar within SL.

I wanted something that screams sexy, and alluring. So many skins along the grid are to "sweet" looking" which is totally not me in either lives.

The skin is called "Linda"  from [PXL]

One of the best skins (by far) along the grid I have seen in a very long time.  

Her Demo's offer a ton of options that you can play with and customize with eye-shadow tattoo layers to better know which skin options and makeup options work best for you.

[PXL] offers a variety of skin options for each shade.

Skins cost 1k each.  Tattoo layer eye-shadows are 100 L's each shade.

The best thing about this skin, and the main reason I went on the "great skin hunt of 2013", was the fact that I can wear my slink hands and feet, as well as my tango boobies with this skin!

The shape I am wearing is called "Autumn"  from PixelDolliez.  A new up and coming shape store in SL.

Owned by JaseyRae Petrovic (my daughter in both lives).

If you want an avatar that will actually have curves...  Check out PixelDolliez.

One of the things I like best about my shape is that PixelDolliez adds 4 different options for you.

Included is a skirt fix shape, a lingerie shape, a prim breast shape, and a basic shape with a curvy fisique. 

I love when us female avies stick to the curves our mama's gave us.  I am not stick thin in RL, and I refuse to be in SL as well.

I'm a real woman and I would prefer my avatar reflected that.  

Real Women have curves!

Also, PixelDolliez is versatile with a TON of skins!  I have worn everything from [PXL], Al Vulo, Curio, League, LAQ, Pink Fuel, Essences, Izzies, WOW Skins, Mojo, and Glam affair with this shape, and It is hard for me to decide which is my MOST FAVIE look, because I love them all!

PixelDolliez also offers custom work.  Please contact JaseyRae Petrovic for custom shapes.



Here's the DEETZ to my new look...

Shape ~ Autumn ~ PixelDolliez

Skin ~ [PXL] ~ Linda in Natural

Eye Makeup ~ [PXL] Linda ~ Paradise Eyes ~ Tattoo Layer

Hair ~ Exile ~ Beyond the Waves ~ Light Blonde (flowers included)

Eyes ~ Aphotic Gloom ~ Calrus Eyes

Lashes ~ Hush ~ Lush Lashes



Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum







No comments:

Post a Comment