Thursday, April 11, 2013

SL DisneyBound Week Five: Dory



This picture is for the SL DisneyBound Week Five: Dory Challenge.

I had so much fun doing this challenge.

Especially... The SHOPPING that comes with the territory in doing these challenges.

This weeks challenge was Disney's Dory from Finding Nemo.

I know my ankles look a bit funny in this pic.  I am still getting the hang of photoshop.

 I Hope You Enjoy!

BTW... The Sim I am at is called The Noble Storybook Island.  If you have not stopped by to see this sim, you should!  It is truly amazing!  The sim is based on the life and books of Beatrix Potter.  I promise you will leave this place AMAZED at the craftmanship that went into building this sim.


Here's the outfit DEETZ...

Shape ~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Hybrid Mesh Avatar
Skin ~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Base Skin
Hair ~ Truth ~ Tenille ~ Light Blondes
Shirt ~ Peqe ~ Off The Shoulder Sweater in Blue
Pants ~ Vive Nine SKinny Jeans in Yellow
Shoes ~ Fri.Day ~ Basic Flats in Black

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment