Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Outfit from PaperDoll

Okay, so I think I found my new "Officiant" outfit that I can wear with my Lola's.  Dress is made by PaperDoll.  Total cost, (with Tango Appliers) , only cost me 100 L's.  Not a bad price at all.  

Also, for all you Tango lovers...  PaperDoll has another dress, just within the entrance of her store, that is a group gift that can be worn with our voluptuous boobies!

But... You have to join the group for 200 L's.

Trust me... the Joining fee is well worth it!

There are no downsides to this outfit that I can see.

The only thing buggin me now about pic #2 is that darn line I see going across my forehead area.  Guess it's time to download the "BETA" viewer for pics...

Heres the DEETZ on this outfit...

Shape~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Mesh Avatar
Skin~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Base Skin in Alabaster
Hair~ Catwa~ Emma ~ Butter
Dress (with Lola Tango Appliers)~ PaperDoll~ Stretch Midi in Black
Shoes~ Maitreya~ Lollipop in Raven

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment