Friday, April 5, 2013

Big Boobie Show!


Okay... So now Jasey has me hooked on the Big Boobie Show!  

I never knew I would love BIG boobies so much!

I'll admit...  I now love a nice pair of TaTa's to look at!

Especially when you can dress them up with yummy stuff like this!

I got this at GAWK!

This is the Green Vintage Body Suit.  I believe I pad 150 L's for this.

Add on the Tango applier, and the body suit will cost 200 L's total.

This bodysuit come in a variety of different colors.

Here are the outfit DEETZ...

Shape~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Mesh Avatar
Skin~ LOGO Infinity Chloe Base Skin in Alabaster
Bodysuit with Tango Appliers~ GAWK!  Green Vintage Body suit
Hair~ Catwa ~ Eva Roots ~ Ginger
Shoes~ Maitreya Gold ~ Lollipop in Raven

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment