Thursday, April 18, 2013

Week 6: SL DisneyBound Challenge ~ Merida



This is week #6 of the SL DisneyBound Blogger Challange.

This weeks challenge was Merida, from the Disney movie "Brave".

I had so much fun creating this portrait with my avie, as Brave is one of my FAVORITE Disney movies.

Maybe it's because I am a redhead IRL, and us redheads need to stick together.

Maybe because it's because the movie reminds me of home a bit, and of my culture.

Either way...  I had a blast trying to find just the right outfit and accessories to compliment my avie.

BTW...   This picture was taken at the " Noble Storybook Island"... If you have not yet checked out the "Noble Storybook Island"... You are missing out.  I have yet to find a spot on this sim that I do NOT want to take a picture in.  It is a gorgeous sim and a "Must See" in SL.

Here are the outfit DEETZ...

Skin~ Essences ~ Wedensday ~ Beach in Ginger
Eyes ~ Mountains by Redgrave
Dress ~ LUAS RHAENYS BLUE
Hair ~ *~*Damselfly*~* ~ Rialynn Mesh Hair in Warm Ginger
Lashes ~ Hush Lush Lashes
Pose, Bow and Arrow~ *~* HopScotch*~* Zodiac The Huntress 2

Enjoy my lovelies...

Till Next Time,
Winter Tenenbaum


1 comment:

  1. So cute, you really look adorable as Merida!!! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete