Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Closet Cleaning Day!



So...  I was diggin deep through my closet and found this cute outfit!

This particular outfit I purchased from Leezu ages ago.  But, I am only wearing it now for the first time.

Should tell you all how serious of a shopping addiction I have in SecondLife!

It's awesome when you go to clean out your closet, and you find buried treasure!

Kinda like finding that "fiver" in the pocket of your blue jeans when you go to wash them!

Imma go back to my closet and dig up some more goodies!

Before I go... Here are the outfit DEETZ...

Shape ~ Autumn ~ PixelDolliez
Skin ~ [PXL] Linda in natiral with cherry lips
Eye makeup ~ { PXL] Linda smokey eyes
Eye Lashes ~ Hush ~ Lush Lashes
Eyes ~ Aphotic Gloom ~ Clarus
Hair ~ Exile ~ Crazy in Love ~ Light Blonde
Mesh Hands ~ Slink
Mesh Feet ~ Slink
Heels ~ Slink
Jacket ~ Leezu ~ Nadja Jacket ~ Cream
Top ~ Leezu ~ Nadja Halter Top ~ Cream
Skirt ~ Leezu ~ Nadja StreetBallerina Skirt in Cream

Till Next Time,
Winter Tenenbaum


No comments:

Post a Comment