Monday, May 13, 2013

Bachelorette Party Attire!





So... Im getting married soon!  Yes, Yessss!  My yummy, yummy finally popped the big one!... And... I was out shopping looking for a wedding gown when it hit me.... Isn't the "Bachelorette Party Attire" almost as important as the gown?...  I mean you're basically going out to announce to the world that you are about to give your heart and soul to just one person for what you hope will be the rest of your life.

Let me tell ya...  I went all over the grid to find something FUN, yet ELEGANT (in a playful kinda way)...

I found this outfit on the marketplace

This entire ensemble cost me less that 700 L's (Hair included)...

I just love when I can keep my outfits under 1k...  I tend to be a bit of a snob when it comes to clothing, so when I find an outfit like this for 700 L's... You bet imma snatch that biotch right up!

Here's the outfit Deetz...

Skin ~ [PXL] ~ Linda in Natural
Hair ~ Truth ~ Enisa in Champagne
Boots ~ *GF [MESH]  Lace Up Boots "Gina" in Ivory
Shorts ~ LIZ ~ Mystere ~ White Shorts
Shirt with Jacket ~ LIZ ~ Mystere ~ White Jacket

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum



No comments:

Post a Comment