Saturday, May 25, 2013

SL Disney Bound ~ Week 11: Zazu






Hi my lovelies...

Here is this weeks Disney Bound Blogger challenge.

This week's Character is "Zazu",  from Disney's "The Lion King"!

This one was not as easy as I thought it was going to be... But... In the end I think I pulled it off!

The fun part of course was all the shopping I got to do!  

Here's the outfit DEETZ...

Shape ~ PixelDolliez ~ Ramona
Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Cleo in Europa
Eyes ~ Redgrave ~ Mountains
Eye Lashes ~ Redgrave ~ Corner Pointed
Hair ~ Truth ~ Hollana in Champagne
Blazer with Shirt ~ Cold Logic ~ Lepore in Navy/Orange
Skinny Jeans ~ Maitreya ~ Zipper Jeans
Necklace ~ [GLOW] Studio ~ Chained Feathers in Orange
Stilettos ~ Slink ~ LuLu Stilettos
Feet ~ Slink Mesh Feet 
Hands ~ Slink Mesh Hands

Till Next Time,
Winter Tenenbaum




No comments:

Post a Comment