Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More Closet Treasures!



So... I'm still diggin in my closet and came across another treasure from Leezu!

Another classic outfit that I never wore before.

Seems I like Leezu clothing ALOT!

I found so many different outfits from Leezu, un-opened, and in my closet!

Some oldies, but goodies...

I just love when I find this stuff!

Here is the outfit DEETZ...


Shape ~ Autumn ~ Pixel Dolliez
Skin ~ [PXL] ~ Linda with Natural Pink Lips
Hair ~ Exile ~ Independant Woman in Light Blondes
Eye Makeup ~ [PXL ~ Linda ~ Purple shadows
`Eye Lashes ~ Hush ~ Lush Lashes
Eyes ~ Aphotic Gloom ~ Clarus
Mesh Hands ~ Slink ~ Elegant
Mesh Feet ~ Slink
Heels ~ Slink ~ Lulu Stiletto's in White
Top ~ Leezu ~ Keahani Top in Pink
Skirt ~ Leezu ~ Manoa Micro Skirt in Pink

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum






No comments:

Post a Comment