Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh yes... This really happened here....

The latest Losers to Grace Ever After Weddings...


KeithDelover Resident: so i take this rings and place it on your finger

KeithDelover Resident: saying to you i love you and only one,, be mine no matter what thro sicks and health i am here for you my wife angel

TemptressAngel Resident: this ring will be a symbol of our love and the trust and bond we share

KeithDelover Resident: and now for all to know we are married ,, so meet Mr and Mrs De'Lover

Now, I know you are all thinking.... "What a BITCH!"...

"How can she be so rude and crass regarding the ppl who choose to marry at her sim?"

This is why I can be so rude and crass....

The above mentioned ppl did NOT pay me for wedding services to beheld on my sim....  No, no...

They chose to take liberties on my sim for FREE while I was busy handling another wedding for a couple who did pay me for services rendered by Ever After Weddings.

Sneaky, Sneaky, Sneaky....

Oh wait!...  I didn't even share with you all the best freaking part of their visit to Ever After Weddings...

These people thought it would be great fun to CRASH a Wedding Reception going on in one of my venues!

They irritated the Happily Married Couple so badly that our couple decided it best to just go home to celebrate their nuptials,  after simply banning these idiots did not work, because they ALL came back on every ALT AVIE they ever had in SecondLife, in order to insure that their intrusion did not go unnoticed!

And people wonder why certain types of individuals in SecondLife irritate me so much.  It's because for some folk on the grid...  Some believe that they can hide behind the guise of "we cannot put a RL face to a SL avie".  So...  The need or DESIRE to show any REAL class in game goes out the window entirely.

It's a shame.  Because...  People like this suck the FUN out of SecondLife completely.

So...

To all you other business establishments out there...

Might wanna ban these assholes from your sim as well.

Who's to say they wont take the same liberties on your sim copying items you make....

By KeithDeLover's own admission to myself...  He is a master builder and knows how to copy ANY inventory item in SecondLife.

Oh yeah...

He threatened to copy every last one of my venues on his alt, and put my business to shame.

Keith Baby...  Put your money where your mouth is!

If you couldn't afford to pay for a proper wedding to marry your "lady friend"....  I hardly doubt you have the cash just lyin around to pay for prims or those pesky little sculpts.

Businesses in SecondLife need to beware of this joker and his new Bride.

Protect your sims.

Do yourself a solid...

Ban these assholes!

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum



No comments:

Post a Comment