Saturday, May 4, 2013

Short Hair!





Now... Jasey and Noble BOTH really, really hate this short Hair Style, but I LOVE IT!

Kinda reminds me a little bit like Miley Cyrus's short hair style (which I love!)

The hair is "Emeli" from Lelutka.

The styles is smotth and sleek looking, and comes with a tatoo layer hairbase which looks amazing!

Looks really realistic!  

I am not a fan of any hair the looks "fake" or "noobish".

I have really, over time, grown to love Lelutka's hair styles.  For me Lelutka hair seems to be the most realistic looking hair, with far better color options than most others.

And...  Most of her hair I can wear with my Lola's, which is a HUGE + for me.

If you haven't yet tried Lelutka hair... You should give it a whirl.

Try her Demo's on the MP.

Im thinking I may keep the short look a while...

Maybe.


Here's the outfit DEETZ...

Shape ~ PixelDolliez ~ Autumn
Skin ~ [PXL] Linda in Natural with Gold Lips
Eye Makeup ~ [PXL] Linda ~ Gold Eye Shadow
Eye Lashes ~ Hush ~ Lush Lashes
Eyes ~ Aphotic Gloom ~ Clarus
Hair and Hairbase ~ Lelutka ~ Emeli
Jumper ~ Cold Logic ~ Shields ~ Ivory
Heels ~ GOS ~ Grace Sandals in Gold
Tatoo ~ B*Fly ~ Custom ink (not available)


Till Next Time,
Winter Tenenbaum






No comments:

Post a Comment