Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SL DisneyBound – Week Eight: Jasmine





This week for the blogger challenge was supposed to be a " couples week".  So... Originally this was supposed to be Aladdin and Jasmine, from Disney's Aladdin.

However...  My Significant Other is unavailable this week to help me with blog challenges,  so it's just Jasmine for me this week.

I know Jasmine is supposed to have black hair... But, I wanted to be Winter this week and not change my hair color.



Here are the outfit DEETZ...

Shape ~ PixelDolliez ~ Autumn
Skin ~ [PXL] Linda in Natural
Eyes ~ Aphotic Gloom ~ Clarus
Eye Make up ~ [PXL] ~ Linda ~ Cat Eyes
Lashes ~ Hush ~ Lush Lashes
Mesh Hands ~ Slink ~ Elegant
Mesh Feet ~ Slink ~ Bare Feet
Heels ~ Slink ~ Lulu Stiletto's in Gold
Pant Suit ~ Ison ~ V-Cut Jumpsuit in Mint
Ring ~ Zaara ~ Rage Oyster Ring in Pearl
Hair ~ Lelutka ~ Jasmine ~ Blonde Fun
Necklace and Earrings ~ Lelutka ~ Jasmine

Till Next Time,
Winter Tenenbaum


No comments:

Post a Comment