Saturday, May 25, 2013

New skin at Glam Affair!


So my lovelies...  I'm out shoppin along the grid when Jasey sends me a message about the new Glam Affair Skin!

I was so excited to see it that I dropped everything I was looking at and ran right over to check it out.

This beauty is called "Cleo".

I just love this skin.  Looks so natural to me.  I love the pale shades but I hate to look like I am being washed out.

This skin does not make me feel that way.

I love how delicate and youthful this skin looks.

I have tried this skin on a variety of shapes I have in my closet, but I will admit I like it best on my "Ramona" Shape by PixelDolliez!

Makes me feel young again!

Anyhow...  I just wanted to share with you my fantastic new look.

Enjoy!

Till Next Time,
Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment