Friday, May 31, 2013

Truth Hair Model Search Submission # 2



Here is my Submission # 2 for the Truth Hair Model Search.

I love this hair from Truth!  Well...  I love anything that screams "Pin up", or "Rockabilly"...

I found this sim while roaming.  It's an absolutely amazing "Must See"!

The Corset that I am wearing I found on the MP for 300 L's.  I absolutely love this Corset as i am an old Dracula movie fan freak!

The Corset itself does come with Tango Appliers however, I chose not to wear mine as this pic was taken for the Truth Hair Model Search and I wanted the hair to be more of a focus than my bigguns...

For those of you who love to take pictures, but are unsure of which sims to check out for locations  I will post a flickr site for you to go to where you can see some pictures and get the location details.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/sl_touristboard/

Enjoy!

Here's the outfit DEETZ...

Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Cleo ~ Europa ~ 07 A
Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Deep Skye Mesh Eyes ~ Borrealis
Eye Lashes ~ Hush ~ Lush Lashes
Mesh Eye Liner ~ Glam Affair ~ Couture 1
Hair ~ Truth ~ Sadie ~ Light Blondes02
Corset ~ DRBC ~ Creature Feature Boo-lesque Corset (comes with or without Tango applier options)
Tatoo ~ Custonm Ink by B*fly
Sim Location ~ Scheherazade

TTill Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum


No comments:

Post a Comment