Monday, February 9, 2015

Who wants to be my Valentine?!

LOL!!! All Kidding aside... I just don't have time for a valentine in my life as of late.  I'm to busy dealing with RL problems, but every now and again I like to slink on over to my SL side to see what SL has to offer me...  No!  I'm not talking about another Man!...  I'm talking about my real SL love...  SHOPPING!  So, Here is the first of many items I have found (as far as clothing goes)... To spoil myself with this valentine's season.  The dress is by Dead Dollz.  I absolutely love Dead Dolls formal wear.  I'll admit... I was not a fan at first... But, they have really come a long way in a short period of time.  Just about everything they make now is on my "Wishlist"...  I cannot wait to wear EVERYTHING in their store!  Kudo's to the owner of Dead Dollz...  You're quickly becoming a favorite of mine, which is saying a lot, because anyone who knows me will tell you that I am extraordinarily picky. Oh, and a special shout out goes to Glamestry shoes.  I am wearing the ramonda heel for the slink foot.  Come's with a handy dandy HUD for color change purposes.  These shoes are also available for the Mesh Project feet.




Till Next Time,
Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment