Friday, February 20, 2015

I feel pretty

So here I am again... Did you miss me?  I feel so pretty today IRL, So, I thought that my Avie deserved to feel pretty to.

So Naturally I wandered into my closet to see what pretty finds I found while visiting this month's round of Collabor88...

I totally love the vintage type style the best. Although... I will admit that at times my style can seem all over the place. Vintage clothing is where it's at!

So many great items at Collabor88 this round, but this little ensemble is my favorite.

I imagine myself just lying in the grass, watching the clouds roll by, and holding the hand of my beloved, while wearing this gorgeous outfit.  No shoes required!  I love it!





Here's the outfit Deetz:

Dress ~ Foxes - Wallflower Dress - Sweet 

MINA Hair - Kaya 

Eyes ~ IKON ~ Promise Eyes ~ in Aquamarine

Head ~ Themeshproject ~ Fierce 

Face ~ Deetalez ~ Doro

Body ~ Maitreya Laura Body

Skin ~ Deetalez ~ Nordic Skin

Happy Shopping!

Till Next Time, 
Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment