Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Love is in the air...

I just love "Valentines Month"!  All those Reds and Pinks!  Who cares if I don't have a Valentine this year...  No matter!  I got myself, and I suppose loving yourself is better than anything in the world!  I'll spoil my own damn self... Be my own Valentine! I did do some spoiling of myself yesterday, and splurged a bit.  Bought some absolutely romantic furnishings that will sure make any of my guests "Feel The Love" when they enter my Love Shack.  I was feeling quite girly yesterday (I'm not sure why), but that being said...  I really do like the girly side of me (sometimes). If you're looking to fill your Love Shack with some of the goodies I have purchased, check out Finishing Touches.  I love this creator.  This furniture is absolutely amazing, and the couples poses within the furnishings are SUPERB!  Also make sure you hop on over to LAQ Home Decor.  I had been admiring this kitchen for quite some time, but failed to realize the color change options.  You can literally make your kitchen any color you desire.  Any Color!  The poses in the kitchen are pretty amazing and come with some nifty props for you to play with.  All in all... Not a bad day of shoppin...  I love spoilin myself for valentines day! Come back soon to my blog to see what other girly finds I buy this month to show myself some lovin!  Who needs a man when you have shoppin to do!

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum




Here's the Deetz...

Living Room:

Sofa, Chairs, Rug, Table, Heart Poufs, Table decor,  Wall Frames, Wall Hearts, IHeartYou Screen, Cabinet, ~  Finishing Touches

Curtains ~ Aria ~ Delilah curtain - N-TwentyOne exclusive

Hanging lights ~ Second Spaces - snow day string lights - light

Barbed Wire Lights ~ junk. barbed wire chandelier. silver

White Table Console ~ The Loft - Mathis Console White

Flowers on Console ~ [ keke ] snow drops in bowl, [ keke ] snow drops in bottle - group

Kictchen:

Entire Kitchen set was purchased at LAQ Decor (instore)

Hanging Pom Poms ~ -tres blah- Soiree - Pom Poms

Kitchen Curtain ~  tarte. night sky curtain

Hanging lights ~ Second Spaces - snow day string lights - light

No comments:

Post a Comment