Friday, February 6, 2015

I Love Shabby/Chic Decor!

So here I am again... Giving myself some "Self Love" for thew month of Lovers and Valentine's...  This year... I am my own Valentine!  No worries...  My Mr. Right will find me!  So since this is another season of "giving"...  I decided to give to myself and re-decorate my house.  I am so pleased with how my entire house has turned out.  So here's a preview of all the "Self Love" I gave to myself...




 Here's the Deetz: 

Living room set ~ Rug, Sofa, Chairs, Lamps, End Tables. Coffee Table, Candle stick Pillars, Wooden Screen, Tall standing lamp ~ Apple Fall @ Fameshed

Fire place ~ Candle Fire Place with tiles ~  Trompe Loeil 

Round Mirror over Fireplace ~ The Loft - Neiman Mirror Cherry

Round Mirror On Wall Above Sofa ~ Upton Mirror ~ The Loft

Cluster Mirrors on Wall above Sofa ~ The Loft - Mirror Cluster Distressed

Cat on Chair ~ (fd) Cat - 06 Caught in the Act 1 (Gacha)

Cat in front of Fireplace ~ Feline Treasures - Naptime - Calico Pumpkin


Here's the Deetz:

This one is easy...Entire kitchen was bought at LAQ Decor It is a complete set that come's with color change options.  Amazing Find!


 Here's the Deetz:

Chair with Kitten hanging off the back ~ *ionic* Kitty Chair (Gacha from The Chapter Four)

Bed ~ tarte. dreamer's  bed - brass

Stacked Suitacase End tables ~ tarte. suitcase stack (fall)

Dresser Bench ~ tarte. dresser bench (rustic)

Rug ~ tarte. monochrome rug

Wooden Desk ~ tarte. little library (old)

Wall Hangings ~ tarte. wall collage

Daisies in Pots ~ The Loft - White Daisies Pot Yellow


 Here's The Deetz:

Fireplace ~ Trompe Loeil - Candle Fireplace 

Stacked Suitacase End tables ~ tarte. suitcase stack (fall)

Kitty On Rug ~ Feline Treasures - Naptime - White Pumpkin

Candlestick Pillars ~ Trompe Loeil @ Fameshed

Jug of Roses ~ AF Gacha @ The Chapter Four


Here's the Deetz:

Here is another easy one...  Entire room is nicely decorated with Apple Fall Gachas from The Chapter Four Event

I hope you enjoyed this tour of my new home.

I will be updated my blog with some more good finds in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment