Monday, February 9, 2015

Grandpa's Nook

So Gramps was getting a bit surly about not having a space to call his own.   So, I headed on over to Collabor88 To see what I could find for him.  I was amazed at how many beautiful items were there this round.  So many things, so little L's...  You know what I mean?...  So, here is what I found for Gramps to spend his days sitting and relaxing in a place to call his own.  Beware... Don't you dare wake Gramps when he is sleeping in his big comfy chair!  He's "Old School"... If ya know what I mean?...

Here's the Deetz:

Grampa's Chair ~ junk. redfern chair.  mint chocolate.

Grampa's Lamp ~ Apple Fall Industrial Lamp w/ Extender (Rust)

Grampa's Tree ~ Apple Fall Banana Tree

Grampa's TV ~ 7 - Philby Television

Grampa"s Camera Light ~ junk. vintage camera light.

Grampa's Bar ~ Apple Fall Masculine Bar

Radiator ~ junk. old radiator.

 Brown Curtains ~ [ARIA] Delilah curtain - N-TwentyOne exclusive (Color Edited)

Lighted White Sheer Curtain ~ tarte. night sky curtain



Till Next Time,
Winter Tenebaum

No comments:

Post a Comment