Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pretty in Pink



Hello my lovelies...

I know this post is not Halloween related, but I wanted to share this outfit with you.

I know us ladies find it a bit of a daunting task to find clothing for us Curvy ladies in SecondLife that doesn't make us look like a trashy whore.

This outfit is kinda teetering on the border for me, but it's cute as hell so I'm F'in sharing it!

I found this lil cutie on the marketplace, and in fact the whole store is dedicated to us curvy physiques.

This outfit comes with both Tango and Phat Azz appliers.

I love that some stores in SecondLife will cater to the needs of us curvy beauties.  I'm not a skinny waif IRL so why would I make my Avie a skinny waif.  I'm not fat IRL either, but I do have some dangerous curves (if you know what I mean)... 

so onto the outfit DEETZ...

Outfit (including boots and lollipop garter belt) ~ *CK* ~ Sensual Touch
Hair ~ Chemistry ~ Tamora
Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Angelica ~ America
Boobies ~ Tango ~ Mirage
Phat Azz ~ L.Inc.
Lashes ~ Falsies ~ Mon Cheri
Eye Make up ~ Glam Affair Elit Eye make Up in pink shadow ( Cosmetics Fair)
Lipstick ~ Glam Affair ~ Elit Lipstick in pink #8 (Cosmetics Fair)
Hands ~ Slink ~ Elegant Hands

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum



No comments:

Post a Comment