Monday, November 18, 2013

Walking... And, I'm wishing you were with me.




Hello My lovelies...  Again, it has been awhile.  My real Life is so busy that I forget to keep up with you all.  My apologies for being such a slacker.

That being said...  Now onto the show!

I hadn't been shopping in quite some time, and decided it was about time I get my ass in gear and find some new clothing to keep myself updated on the "fresh and happenin" new looks circulating around Second Life.

I came across several outfits!  But...  This one I am wearing is by far my favorite new ensemble.

The dress is made by Mutresse and comes with a color HUD so that you can change your look, color,  and/or mix N match some colors.  Go sleeveless...  Wear Sleeves...  Totally up to you!

This dress looks amazing on.  Usually with Mesh clothing it can be hit or miss depending on your shape.  I had zero issues with this dress whatsoever.

The boots in this ensemble was the inspiration behind the outfit. [Hoorenbeek] was having a huge sale, and I got these for 200 L's!  I couldn't pass them up!  I had been looking for some fun, frilly, country chic outfits to wear, and these boots were absolutely a perfect place to start.

The hair is from Truth Hair.  I had bought this hair a few weeks ago and only just remembered I had it last night while surveying my inventory.  It totally works with the outfit, and soooooo completes the look I was going for!

Here are the outfit DEETZ...


Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Vera ~ America
 Mesh Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Twilight Shadow
Lashes ~ Mon Cheri ~ Falsies
Hands ~ Slink Hands ~ Elegant Hands
Hair ~ Truth ~ Juniper in reds (hat is included w/ color change options in the hud)
Dress ~ Mutresse ~ Lil Sheer Shirt with Dress (Color change hud included)
Boots ~ [Hoorenbeek] ~ Engineer boots in tan

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment