Monday, October 21, 2013

This is halloween part 4



Hello Ladies...  Well I think I've done it!  I found the perfect Halloween costume!

This precious lil get up is called Gwendolyn, created by Precious Restless of Boudoir.

I absolutely love, love, LOVE this costume!

Only drawback...  No Tango or Phat Azz appliers.

Still...  I don't mind a bit!

This set does come with both mesh and non mesh components so every lady should have no issues with this outfit.

Only other draw back were the shoes the outfit comes with but if you pair this with a cute pair of heels you should be alright.

Here are the outfit DEETZ...


Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Angelica ~ America

Eyes ~ AZ ~ Twinkle Orange

Lashes ~ Falsies ~ Mon Cheri

Hair ~ Wait ~ Magika

Lips ~ Elit ~ Glam Affair (Cosmetics Fair)

Eyes Makeup ~ Glam Affair ~ Prezioso (Cosmetics fair)

Costume ~ Gwendolyn ~ Precious Restless

Shoes ~ GOS ~ Isabella

Till Next Time,

Winter Tenenbaum


No comments:

Post a Comment