Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is Halloween Part 5



Okay Ladies...  Here is my next submission for my top picks for Halloween costumes.

This beauty is also created bt Precious Restless (I swear I love this woman in a very non creepy, platonic sorta way)!

She is by far one of the most amazing creators in SecondLife I have seen in my 9 years in game thus far.

Every time I think she has created the perfect costume, she comes out with something new.

She's incredible!

Only draw back to this costume is...  Again, there are no Lola or Phat Azz appliers.

The outfit does come with a cute umbrella, and a pair of heels to match the outfit. However,  I am partial to mesh shoes so I chose not to wear them.  Pair this outfit with a nice pair of black or even red boots and you're good to go.

Here are the outfit DEETZ...

Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Angelica ~ America

Eyes ~ AZ ~ Silver Ice

Dress ~ Bellamorte ~ Precious Restless

Hair ~ Macabre Pompadour Hair ~ Precious Restless

Lipstick ~ Glam Affair ~ Prezioso (Cosmetics Fair)

Eye Makeup ~ Glam Affair ~ Prezioso (Cosmetics fair)

Eye Lashes ~ Falsies ~ Mon Cheri

Till Next Time,

Winter tenenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment