Monday, July 29, 2013

American Bazaar: Hello Titty Event!



Okie ladies...  Last, but certainly not least... I will review this cute little top from American Bazaar.

I think outta all the stuff I chose to blog about for this event... This top is definitely up there as far as faves go.

I'm torn... But I think this one is my #2 Favie!

I just love the shade of pink on this top.

Kinda like a salmon pink. I love it!

I love the "swoop" in the front of the shirt showing off a bit more cleavage, which always makes a lady feel a bit more sexy.

The "swoop" is incredibly, realistic looking.

This top looks great with a pair of old jeans, or... Just as I chose to show you...  With just a cute pair of undies.

The only drawback was that to get this shirt to look flawless I did have to edit the texture lines a tad so that they aligned properly.

I'm not sure that this would be the case for all of us Big Breasted Babes...

I wear my boobies a little on the "medium" side of large so that they don't look freakishly huge on my small frame.

All in all...  I still give this shirt a "Thumbs Up!" and a "hell Yeah!"

Make sure you stop by the "Hello Titty Gacha Event"  To check out this shirt, as well as all the other wonderful items created with our Big Beautiful Breasts in mind!

Till Next Time,

Winter



1 comment: