Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fairies and Collabor88!



Hi my lovelies...

I know it's been a while since I last posted anything.

Been on hiatus for a couple weeks or so.

I am back in action now.  At least for the time being as RL permits.

What a week of great finds at Collabor88!

I think this round of Collabor88 is my favorite round yet!

So many cute finds, from the glam affair skin, to the shoes, and the dresses.

Oh... And of course these cute little fairies I found there!

I am most impressed at how well the mesh dresses are made this round.

Love to see when creators in SL start to bloom, and hone their skills to such high standards!

Thumbs up for Collabor88 this round!

Anywho...

Here's the outfit DEETZ...

Skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Cleo ~ Arctic

Hair ~ Truth ~ Genesis 

Eye lashes ~ Damned ~ Long Lashes

Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Paris Green Shadow

Dress ~ Baiastice  _Ayoun Dress ~ Iceberg

Fairies ~ *MishMish*

Shoes (not shown) ~  GOS ~ Ursula Wedges~ Silver

Pose ~ aDORKable Poses ~ Side Pony #3


Till Next Time,

Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment