Monday, July 29, 2013

Sassy's: Hello Titty Events!



Okie ladies...  Up next for review is this wonderful top from Sassy's...

What can I say?...  A picture tells a thousand words.!

I don't believe I have anything negative to say about this cute little top.

The top is called "One More Night" Made by Sassy's

This top works well with the Tango appliers.  A lot of times when I get a top like this, and use the tango applier I find I have to edit the texture a little bit to align the texture lines.

I did not have to do that with this particular top, which was nice.

Wore straight out of the box, perfectly!

I do like the texture work on this top, and the buckles look pretty realistic.

This is another item I would consider to be versatile with almost any other kind of outfit.

I don't think I have ever purchased anything that I just didn't like from Sassy's!

I love her entire store!

Just needs me them funds to buy everything she has in her store!

This particular top can be purchased in a variety of different colors at the Hello Titty Gacha Event.

Till Next Time,

Winter




No comments:

Post a Comment