Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SummerFest!







So...  I finally stumbled on over to SummerFest, and MAN!  What a selection of cute items!

I was most impressed with the bikini's from Boom, but I also Love, Love, LOVE... The new Summer skin from Glam Affair!

SummerFest has everything from outdoor beach decor, to flowers for your pretty little hair, and lots of stuff in between!

If you have not already stopped by SummerFest...  YOU SHOULD!

I know, I know...  I waited quite a while.  Actually I was on a break from SL due to some RL Mama Drama, but I'm back, and ready to tear this place up!

Anywho...  Here's the outfit Deetz...

Skin ~ Summer ~ America ~ Glam Affair

Hair ~ GoGo ~ Lelutka ~ Dark Reds ~ With Hat

Bathing Suit ~ Boom ~ Sugar

Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Desert Dawn Shadow Mesh Eyes

Lashes ~ Hush ~ Luscious Lashes

Hands ~ Slink Mesh Hands ~ Elegant

Feet ~ Slink Mesh Feet


TTFN

Till Next Time...

Winter





No comments:

Post a Comment