Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hair Fair Contest: Breakfast at Winters



Here is my Entry for the Hair Fair Contest: Breakfast at Winters!

I had a lot of fun shopping for this picture.

Only difficulty I did have was finding a darn necklace that I liked enough to wear with this get up.

I wanted something with pearls and Diamonds that looked elegant and sophisticated.

All I could find where too flashy and showy.

Not at all what I wanted.

Anywho...  Here's the outfit Deetz...

Skin ~ Summer America ~ Glam Affair

Hair ~ January ~ Truth ~ Light Browns

Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Desert Dawn Shadow ~ Mesh Eyes

Dress ~ Audrey ~ Cracked Mirror

Lashes ~ Lush Lashes ~ Hush

Hands ~ Slink ~ Elegant

Cigarette ~ The Sea Hole ~ Parisian Cigarette and Holder

Tiara ~ Pandora Tiara in Shimmer ~ Tempestuous

Till Next Time...

Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment